Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- CT scans for pediatric injury in a middle-income country trauma center: are we repeating past mistakes?.J Pediatr Surg. 2019; 56: 2342-2347
- Identifying children at very low risk of clinically important blunt abdominal injuries.Ann Emerg Med. 2013; 62 (e2): 107-116https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annemergmed.2012.11.009
- Evaluation of an evidence- based guideline to reduce CT use in the assessment of blunt pediatric abdominal trauma.J Pediatr Surg. 2021; 56: 297-301https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2020.07.002