We read with great interest the article by Etchill, et al., who discussed the operative approach for esophageal atresia with tracheoesophageal fistula (EA/TEF) in the United States [
- Etchill E.W.
- Giuliano K.A.
- Boss E.F.
- Rhee D.S.
- Kunisaki S.M.
Association of operative approach with outcomes in neonates with esophageal atresia and tracheoesophageal fistula.
J Pediatr Surg. 2021; 56: 2172-2179
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Pediatric Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Association of operative approach with outcomes in neonates with esophageal atresia and tracheoesophageal fistula.J Pediatr Surg. 2021; 56: 2172-2179
- Thoracoscopic repair of esophageal atresia and tracheo-esophageal fistula.Semin Pediatr Surg. 2005; 14: 2-7
- Thoracoscopic repair of esophageal atresia with distal tracheoesophageal fistula: is it a safe procedure in infants weighing less than 2000 g?.Surg Endosc. 2021; 35: 1597-1601
- Thoracoscopic repair of congenital oesophageal atresia in a newborn: a case report.Hong Kong Med J. 2022; 28: 73-75
- Thoracoscopic repair of oesophageal atresia: experience of 33 patients from two tertiary referral centres.J Pediatr Surg. 2012; 47: 2224-2227
- Comparison of thoracoscopy vs. thoracotomy on musculoskeletal outcomes of children with congenital pulmonary airway malformation (CPAM).J Pediatr Surg. 2021; 56: 1732-1736
Published online: April 26, 2022
Accepted: April 13, 2022
Received: April 5, 2022
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.