Materials and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Wilms tumor.Adv Pediatr. 2012; 59: 247-267
- Improved survival with lymph node sampling in Wilms tumor.J Surg Res. 2011; 167: e199-e203
- Surgery-related factors and local recurrence of Wilms tumor in National Wilms Tumor Study 4.Ann Surg. 1999; 229: 292-297
- Position paper: rationale for the treatment of Wilms tumour in the UMBRELLA SIOP-RTSG 2016 protocol.Nat Rev Urol. 2017; 14: 743-752
- Surgical evaluation of lymph node metastases in Wilms' tumor.J Pediatr Surg. 1990; 25: 330-331
- Nodal evaluation in Wilms' tumors: analysis of the national cancer data base.Ann Surg. 2010; 251: 559-565
- Surgical aspects in the treatment of patients with unilateral wilms tumor: a report from the SIOP 93-01/German society of pediatric oncology and hematology.Ann Surg. 2009; 249: 666-671
Geller J.I. A study of combination chemotherapy for patients with newly diagnosed DAWT and relapsed FHWT. ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT04322318. Updated May 10, 2022. Accessed April 8, 2022. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04322318.
- Technical details of intraoperative lymphatic mapping for early stage melanoma.Arch Surg. 1992; 127: 392-399
- Gamma probe-guided sentinel node biopsy to select patients with melanoma for lymphadenectomy.Br J Surg. 1994; 81: 1769-1770
- Systematic review and meta-analysis concerning near-infrared imaging with fluorescent agents to identify the sentinel lymph node in oncology patients.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2020; 46: 2011-2022
- Alternative approaches to retroperitoneal lymph node dissection for paratesticular rhabdomyosarcoma.J Pediatr Surg. 2020; 55: 2677-2681
- Fluorescent guided lymph node harvest in laparoscopic Wilms nephroureterectomy.Urology. 2021; 158: 189-192
Pachl M. Indo-cyanine Green (ICG) in Paediatric Oncology MIS. ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT04854018. Updated August 12, 2021. Accessed April 8, 2002. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04854018.
- Standardizing lymph nodal sampling for Wilms tumor: a feasibility study with outcomes.J Pediatr Surg. 2020; 55: 2668-2675
- How many lymph nodes are enough? Assessing the adequacy of lymph node yield for staging in favorable histology wilms tumor.J Pediatr Surg. 2019; 54: 2331-2335
- Lymph node involvement in Wilms tumor: results from National Wilms Tumor Studies 4 and 5.J Pediatr Surg. 2012; 47: 700-706
- A single centre matched pair series comparing minimally invasive and open surgery for the resection of pediatric renal tumours.Surg Oncol. 2020; 35: 498-503
- Quality assessment for Wilms' tumor: a report from the National Wilms' Tumor Study-5.J Pediatr Surg. 2005; 40 (discussion 212-203): 208-212
- Near-infrared fluorescence for detection of sentinel lymph nodes in women with cervical and uterine cancers (FILM): a randomised, phase 3, multicentre, non-inferiority trial.Lancet Oncol. 2018; 19: 1394-1403
- Indocyanine green fluorescence lymphography during gastrectomy after initial endoscopic submucosal dissection for early gastric cancer.Br J Surg. 2020; 107: 712-719
- Feasibility of laparoscopic sentinel basin dissection for limited resection in early gastric cancer.J Surg Oncol. 2008; 98: 331-335
- Fluorescence-guided surgery in colorectal cancer; A review on clinical results and future perspectives.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2021; 48: 810-821
- Laparoscopic minimally invasive approach to sentinel lymph node mapping of the ovary using the near-infrared fluorescent S1 HD pinpoint system with indocyanine green dye.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2018; 25: 336-337
- Meta-analysis comparing fluorescence imaging with radioisotope and blue dye-guided sentinel node identification for breast cancer surgery.Ann Surg Oncol. 2021; 28: 3738-3748
- Effective low-dose escalation of indocyanine green for near-infrared fluorescent sentinel lymph node mapping in melanoma.Ann Surg Oncol. 2013; 20: 2357-2363
- Lymphatic drainage from renal tumors in vivo: a prospective sentinel node study using SPECT/CT imaging.J Urol. 2018; 199: 1426-1432
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy in pediatric Wilms tumor.J Pediatr Surg. 2022; (S0022-3468(22)00014-8. Online ahead of print)