Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hepatoblastoma, cisplatin, and ototoxicity: good news on deaf ears.Cancer. 2009; 115: 5623-5626
- Outcomes of children with well-differentiated fetal hepatoblastoma treated with surgery only: report from Children's Oncology Group Trial, AHEP0731.Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2022;
- Surgical Management of Hepatoblastoma and Recent Advances.Cancers (Basel). 2019; 11
- Complete surgical resection is curative for children with hepatoblastoma with pure fetal histology: a report from the Children's Oncology Group.J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29: 3301-3306
- 2017 PRETEXT: radiologic staging system for primary hepatic malignancies of childhood revised for the Paediatric Hepatic International Tumour Trial (PHITT).Pediatr Radiol. 2018; 48: 536-554
- Minimal adjuvant chemotherapy for children with hepatoblastoma resected at diagnosis (AHEP0731): a Children's Oncology Group, multicentre, phase 3 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2019; 20: 719-727