- Etchill E.W.
- Giuliano K.A.
- Boss E.F.
- Rhee D.S.
- Kunisaki S.M.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Association of operative approach with outcomes in neonates with esophageal atresia and tracheoesophageal fistula.J Pediatr Surg. 2021; 56: 2172-2179https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2021.04.006
- Response to: association of operative approach with outcomes in neonates with esophageal atresia and tracheoesophageal fistula.J Pediatr Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2022.04.018
- Understanding the operative experience of the practicing pediatric surgeon: implications for training and maintaining competency.JAMA Surg. 2016; 151: 735-741https://doi.org/10.1001/jamasurg.2016.0261
- The Right Child/Right Surgeon initiative: a position statement on pediatric surgical training, sub-specialization, and continuous certification from the American Pediatric Surgical Association.J Pediatr Surg. 2020; 55: 2566-2574https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2020.08.001
- Critical design and validation considerations for the development of neonatal minimally invasive surgery simulators.J Pediatr Surg. 2019; 54: 2448-2452https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2019.05.022