Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Management and outcome of hepatic artery thrombosis with whole-liver transplantation using donors less than one year of age.J Pediatr Surg. 2022; (S0022-3468(22)00344-X)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2022.05.009
- Early hepatic artery thrombosis after pediatric living donor liver transplantation.Transplant Proc. 2019; 51: 1162-1168https://doi.org/10.1016/j.transproceed.2019.01.104
- Hepatic artery reconstruction technique in liver transplantation: experience with 3000 cases.Hepatobiliary Surg Nutr. 2021; 10: 281-283https://doi.org/10.21037/hbsn-21-2
- Selective revascularization of hepatic artery thromboses after liver transplantation improves patient and graft survival.Transplantation. 1997; 64: 1295-1299https://doi.org/10.1097/00007890-199711150-00011
- What happened in 133 consecutive hepatic artery reconstruction in liver transplantation in 1 year?.Hepatobiliary Surg Nutr. 2019; 8: 10-18https://doi.org/10.21037/hbsn.2018.11.13
- Biliary atresia and liver transplantation: results and thoughts for primary liver transplantation in select patients.Pediatr Surg Int. 2017; 33: 1297-1304https://doi.org/10.1007/s00383-017-4174-4
- Urgent revascularization of liver allografts after early hepatic artery thrombosis.Transplantation. 1996; 62: 1584-1587https://doi.org/10.1097/00007890-199612150-00010