Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- U.S. Supreme Court ending constitution right to abortion and its potential nationwide impact on neonatological care.J Pediatr Surg. 2022; (Article in Press)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2022.07.015
- Termination of pregnancy for fetal abnormality in england, scotland and wales.May 2010 (Available at)(Accessed on 31 July 2022)
- Musculoskeletal anomalies in children with Down syndrome: an observational study.Arch Dis Child. 2019; 104: 482-487https://doi.org/10.1136/archdischild-2018-315751
- Fetal musculoskeletal malformations with a poor outcome: ultrasonographic, pathologic, and radiographic findings.Korean J Radiol. 2002; 3: 113-124https://doi.org/10.3348/kjr.2002.3.2.113
- Abortion Surveillance - United States, 2019.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2021; 70 (Published 2021 Nov 26): 1-29https://doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.ss7009a1