Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Children's upper gastrointestinal surgery (ChUGS) network. Oesophageal lengthening by traction in oesophageal atresia: the UK experience.J Pediatr Surg. 2022; 57 (Epub 2021 Oct 30. PMID: 34838306): 187-191https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpedsurg.2021.10.039
- Patient driven change: is collaborative care the future of medicine? Lessons learned from the care of children with colorectal problems.J Pediatr Surg. 2023; 2023 (February)
- Thoracoscopic approach for oesophageal atresia – a real game changer?.J Pediatr Surg. 2023; (February 2023)
- The importance of pediatric trauma prevention: the work of criança segura – safe kids Brazil.J Pediatr Surg. 2023; 2023 (February)