Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Invited commentary on Stewart A, et al.: Parents’ experiences of feeding children born with oesophageal atresia/tracheo-oesophageal fistula: A hard sample to swallow.Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2022; 57: 800
- Parents’ experiences of feeding children born with oesophageal atresia/tracheo-oesophageal fistula.Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2022; 57: 792-799
Strauss A. C, J. Basics of Qualitative Research: Grounded Theory, Procedures and Techniques. Newbury Park, California: Sage; 1990.
Patton MQ. Qualitative evaluation and research methods. SAGE Publications, inc; 1990.
- Sampling in qualitative research. Purposeful and theoretical sampling; merging or clear boundaries?.Journal of advanced nursing. 1997; 26: 623-630
- Generalizability in qualitative research: Misunderstandings, opportunities and recommendations for the sport and exercise sciences.Qualitative research in sport, exercise and health. 2018; 10: 137-149
Publication stageIn Press Accepted Manuscript
☆The views expressed are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the NHS, the NIHR or the Department of Health and Social Care.