Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Parents' experiences of feeding children born with oesophageal atresia/tracheo-oesophageal fistula: a hard sample to swallow.J Pediatr Surg. 2022; 57: 800
- Parents' experiences of feeding children born with oesophageal atresia/tracheo-oesophageal fistula.J Pediatr Surg. 2022; 57: 792-799
- Basics of qualitative research: grounded theory, procedures and techniques.Sage, Newbury Park, California1990
- Qualitative evaluation and research methods.SAGE Publications, inc, 1990
- Sampling in qualitative research. Purposeful and theoretical sampling; merging or clear boundaries?.J Adv Nurs. 1997; 26: 623-630
- Generalizability in qualitative research: misunderstandings, opportunities and recommendations for the sport and exercise sciences.Qualitative research in sport, exercise and health. 2018; 10: 137-149
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
☆The views expressed are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the NHS, the NIHR or the Department of Health and Social Care.