Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Referrals from primary care with foreskin symptoms: Room for improvement.J Pediatr Surg. 2022; (Online ahead of print, Oct 31)
- Towards evidence based circumcision of English boys: survey of trends in practice.BMJ. 2000; 321: 792-793
- A dictionary of treatment.5th ed. Tindall & Cox, London, Baillière1912: 1204pp
- The fate of the foreskin.BMJ. 1949; 2: 1433-1437
- Costs and effectiveness of neonatal male circumcision.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2012; 166: 910-918
- IMC circumcision clinic. 2022