List of Abbreviations:Social Determinants of Health (SDOH), International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM), Nationwide Ambulatory Surgery Sample (NASS)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Disparities in Lung Disease of Prematurity—When Does Exposure to Racism Begin?.JAMA Pediatr. 2022; 176: 845-847https://doi.org/10.1001/jamapediatrics.2022.2671
- County Health Rankings: Relationships Between Determinant Factors and Health Outcomes.Am J Prev Med. 2016; 50: 129-135https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2015.08.024
American Hospital Association. Resource on ICD-10-CM Coding for Social Determinants of Health. https://www.aha.org/dataset/2018-04-10-resource-icd-10-cm-coding-social-determinants-health.
- Health-Related Social Needs and Increased Readmission Rates: Findings from the Nationwide Readmissions Database.J Gen Intern Med. 2021; 36: 1173-1180https://doi.org/10.1007/s11606-021-06646-3
- Childhood Asthma Incidence, Early and Persistent Wheeze, and Neighborhood Socioeconomic Factors in the ECHO/CREW Consortium.JAMA Pediatr. 2022; 176: 759-767https://doi.org/10.1001/jamapediatrics.2022.1446