Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Professional and Personal Impact of Involvement in International Global Health Outreach on Student Volunteers [Internet].Journal of the American College of Surgeons. 2021; 233 (Available from:): e87-e88https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2021.08.233
- Academic Global Surgery: A Moral Imperative.JAMA Surg. 2015 Jul; 150: 605-606
- Let our fellows go: a plea for allowing global surgery electives during pediatric surgical training.J Pediatr Surg. 2017 Dec; 52: 2088-2090
- Partnership in fellowship: Comparative analysis of pediatric surgical training and evaluation of a fellow exchange between Canada and Kenya.J Pediatr Surg. 2016 Oct; 51: 1704-1710
- Charitable platforms in global surgery: a systematic review of their effectiveness, cost-effectiveness, sustainability, and role training.World J Surg. 2015 Jan; 39: 10-20
- Will global health survive its decolonisation?.Lancet. 2020 Nov 21; 396: 1627-1628
Petroze RT, MPH, FACS, FAAP. Exploring “Global Surgery” through a Neocolonialist Lens [Internet]. AAS. [cited 2022 Oct 25]. Available from: https://www.aasurg.org/blog/exploring-global-surgery-through-a-neocolonialist-lens/
- Letter to the Editor: Debating Research in Global Surgery: Current Barriers and Potential Solutions.World J Surg. 2021 Oct 2; 45: 3711-3712