Level of Evidence: III
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Cobben JM, Oostra RJ, van Dijk FS. Pectus excavatum and carinatum. [Review]. 2014;1(8):414-417.
Al-Qadi MO. Disorders of the Chest Wall: Clinical Manifestations. [Review]. 2018;1(2):361-375
- Comparison of the Nuss versus Ravitch procedure for pectus excavatum repair: an updated meta-analysis.[Review]. 2017; 1: 1545-1552
- Ravitch versus Nuss procedure for pectus excavatum: systematic review and meta-analysis.[Review]. 2016; 1: 409-421
Archer V, Robinson T, Kattail D, Fitzgerald P, Walton JM. Postoperative pain control following minimally invasive correction of pectus excavatum in pediatric patients: A systematic review. 2020;1(5):805-810.
Chan YY, Chu DI, Hirsch J, Kim S, Rosoklija I, Studer A, et al. Implementation and sustainability of an enhanced recovery pathway in pediatric bladder reconstruction: Flexibility, commitment, teamwork. 2021;1(6):782-789.
George JA, Salazar AJG, Irfan A, Prichett L, Nasr IW, Garcia AV, et al. Effect of implementing an enhanced recovery protocol for pediatric colorectal surgery on complication rate, length of stay, and opioid use in children. 2022;1(7):1349-1353.
Keane OA, Dantes G, Emani S, Garza JM, Heiss KF, Clifton MS. Implementation of enhanced recovery protocols reduces opioid use in pediatric laparoscopic Heller myotomy surgery. 2022;1(6):1132-1136.
Loganathan AK, Joselyn AS, Babu M, Jehangir S. Implementation and outcomes of enhanced recovery protocols in pediatric surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis. 2022;1(1):157-168.
Pennington Z, Cottrill E, Lubelski D, Ehresman J, Lehner K, Groves ML, et al. Clinical utility of enhanced recovery after surgery pathways in pediatric spinal deformity surgery: systematic review of the literature. 2020;1(2):225-238.
Zhang Y, Liu D, Chen X, Ma J, Song X. An enhanced recovery programme improves the comfort and outcomes in children with obstructive sleep apnoea undergoing adenotonsillectomy: A retrospective historical control study. 2021;1(1):249-255.
Mangat S, Hance L, Ricketts KJ, Phillips MR, McLean SE. The impact of an enhanced recovery perioperative pathway for pediatric pectus deformity repair. 2020;1(9):1035-1045.
Litz CN, Farach SM, Fernandez AM, Elliott R, Dolan J, Nelson W, et al. Enhancing recovery after minimally invasive repair of pectus excavatum. 2017;1(10):1123-1129.
Wharton K, Chun Y, Hunsberger J, Jelin E, Garcia A, Stewart D. Successful use of an enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) pathway to improve outcomes following the Nuss procedure for pectus excavatum. 2020;1(6):1065-1071.
Holmes DM, Polites SF, Roskos PL, Moir CR. Opioid use and length of stay following minimally invasive pectus excavatum repair in 436 patients - Benefits of an enhanced recovery pathway. 2019;1(10):1976-1983.
DiFiore JW, Robertson JO, Chhabada S, DeRoss AL, Hossain MS, Rincon-Cruz L, et al. Next day discharge after the Nuss procedure using intercostal nerve cryoablation, intercostal nerve blocks, and a perioperative ERAS pain protocol. 2022;1(2):213-218.
Nuss D, Obermeyer RJ, Kelly RE, Jr. Pectus excavatum from a pediatric surgeon's perspective. 2016;1(5):493-500.
Naser B, Palozzi L, Crawford M, Pain management handbook. Toronto (ON): Acute pain service, The Hospital for Sick Children, 2010
- Multicenter study of pectus excavatum, final report: complications, static/exercise pulmonary function.and anatomic outcomes. 2013; 1: 1080-1089
- Outcomes, quality of life, and long-term results after pectus repair from around the globe.[Review]. 2018; 1: 170-174
Daemen JHT, de Loos ER, Vissers YLJ, Bakens M, Maessen JG, Hulsewe KWE. Intercostal nerve cryoablation versus thoracic epidural for postoperative analgesia following pectus excavatum repair: a systematic review and meta-analysis. 2020;1(4):486-498.
Parrado R, Lee J, McMahon LE, Clay C, Powell J, Kang P, et al. The Use of Cryoanalgesia in Minimally Invasive Repair of Pectus Excavatum: Lessons Learned. 2019;1(10):1244-1251.
Moorjani N, Zhao F, Tian Y, Liang C, Kaluba J, Maiwand MO. Effects of cryoanalgesia on post-thoracotomy pain and on the structure of intercostal nerves: a human prospective randomized trial and a histological study. 2001;1(3):502-507.
Sun RC, Mehl SC, Anbarasu CR, Portuondo JI, Espinoza AF, Whitlock R, et al. Intercostal cryoablation during Nuss procedure: A large volume single surgeon's experience and outcomes. 2021;1(12):2229-2234.
Katz J, Weinrib A, Fashler SR, Katznelzon R, Shah BR, Ladak SS, et al. The Toronto General Hospital Transitional Pain Service: development and implementation of a multidisciplinary program to prevent chronic postsurgical pain. 2015;1:695-702.
- Review of the Transitional Pain Service as a method of postoperative opioid weaning and a service aimed at minimizing the risk of chronic post-surgical pain.[Review]. 2020; 1: 148-153
Criscitelli T. Improving Efficiency and Patient Experiences: The Perioperative Surgical Home Model. 2017;1(3):249-253.
- The perioperative surgical home as a future perioperative practice model.[Review]. 2014; 1: 1126-1130
- Predictors of postoperative pain trajectories in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2014 Feb 1; 39 (PMID: 24173016): E174-E181https://doi.org/10.1097/BRS.0000000000000099