- •What is currently known about this topic?
- 2.What new information is contained in this article?
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fetal tracheal occlusion for the treatment of congenital diaphragmatic hernia.World J Surg. 2007; 31: 1577-1586https://doi.org/10.1007/s00268-007-9074-7
Canadian Pediatric Surgery Network (CAPSNet). Annual Report 2019, http://www.capsnetwork.org/portal/forResearchers/AnnualReportsandNewsletters.aspx [accessed 1 March 2020].
- Prenatal prediction of survival in isolated diaphragmatic hernia using observed to expected total fetal lung volume determined by magnetic resonance imaging based on either gestational age or fetal body volume.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 32: 633-639
- Antenatal prediction of lung volume and in-utero treatment by fetal endoscopic tracheal occlusion in severe isolated congenital diaphragmatic hernia.Semin Fetal Neonatal Med. 2009; 14: 8-13
- Morphological effects of chronic tracheal ligation and drainage in the fetal lamb lung.J Anat. 1977; 123: 649-660
- Role of lung fluid volume in growth and maturation of the fetal sheep lung.J Clin Invest. 1990; 86: 1270-1277https://doi.org/10.1172/JCI114834
- Reversible tracheal obstruction in the fetal sheep: Effects on tracheal fluid pressure and lung growth.J Pediatr Surg. 1995; 30: 1172-1177https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-3468(95)90015-2
- Unique tracheal fluid microRNA signature predicts response to FETO in patients with congenital diaphragmatic hernia.Ann Surg. 2015; 262: 1-11https://doi.org/10.1097/SLA.0000000000001054
- Wnt signaling and the control of human stem cell fate.Stem Cell Rev Reports. 2014; 10: 207-229https://doi.org/10.1007/s12015-013-9486-8
- Wnt signaling in lung organogenesis.Organogenesis. 2008; 4: 100-108https://doi.org/10.4161/org.4.2.5856
- Multi-omics approaches to disease.Genome Biol. 2017; 18: 83https://doi.org/10.1186/s13059-017-1215-1
- Lung metabolomics profiling of congenital diaphragmatic hernia in fetal rats.Metabolites. 2021; 11: 177https://doi.org/10.3390/metabo11030177
- Surgical technique for developing a rabbit model of congenital diaphragmatic hernia and tracheal occlusion.MethodsX. 2019; 22: 594-600
- Metabolomic coverage of chemical-group-submetabolome analysis: Group classification and 4-channel chemical isotope labeling LC-MS.Anal Chem. 2019; 91: 12108-12115
- Chemical derivatization in LC-MS-based metabolomics study.TrAC. 2020; 131115988
- Differential 12C-/13C-Isotope dansylation labeling and fast liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry for absolute and relative quantification of the metabolome.Anal Chem. 2009; 81: 3919-3932
- Development of a nanoLC-MS workflow for high-sensitivity global lipidomic analysis.Analytica Chimica Acta. 2020; 1139: 88-99
- Comprehensive lipidomic and metabolomic analysis for studying metabolic changes in lung tissue induced by a vaccine against respiratory syncytial virus.ACS Infect Dis. 2020; 6: 2130-2142
- Tissue lipidomic alterations induced by prolonged dexamethasone treatment.J Proteome Res. 2021; 20: 1558-1570
- The effects of tracheal occlusion on Wnt signaling in a rabbit model of congenital diaphragmatic hernia.J Pediatr Surg. 2019; 54: 937-944
- Collagen biosynthesis in pulmonary fibrosis: Unraveling the metabolic web.Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2018; 58: 545-546https://doi.org/10.1165/rcmb.2017-0350ED
- Does glycine cataBOLAsm drive pulmonary hypertension?.Circulation. 2019; 139: 2256-2259https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.119.039611
- Glycine preconditioning to ameliorate pulmonary ischemia reperfusion injury in rats.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2012; 14: 521-525https://doi.org/10.1093/icvts/ivs008
- Dietary glycine blunts lung inflammatory cell influx following acute endotoxin.Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2000; 279: L390-L398https://doi.org/10.1152/ajplung.2000.279.2.L390
- Glycine attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury by regulating NLRP3 inflammasome and NRF2 signaling.Nutrients. 2020; 12: 611https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12030611
- Exercise plasma metabolomics and xenometabolomics in obese, sedentary, insulin-resistant women: impact of a fitness and weight loss intervention.Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2019; 317: E999-E1014https://doi.org/10.1152/ajpendo.00091.2019
- Metabolomics analysis identifies glutamic acid and cystine imbalances in COVID-19 patients without comorbid conditions. Implications on redox homeostasis and COVID-19 pathophysiology.PLoS One. 2022; 17e0274910https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0274910
- Proline biosynthesis augments tumor cell growth and aerobic glycolysis: involvement of pyridine nucleotides.Sci Rep. 2015; 517206
- Hypermethioninemias of genetic and non-genetic origin: A review.Am J Med Genet C Semin Med Genet. 2011; 157C: 3-32https://doi.org/10.1002/ajmg.c.30293
- Deregulated tyrosine-phenylalanine metabolism in pulmonary tuberculosis patients.J Proteome Res. 2015; 14: 1947-1956https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jproteome.5b00016
- Decreased serum 5-oxoproline in TB patients is associated with pathological damage of the lung.Clin Chim Acta. 2013; 423: 5-9https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cca.2013.04.010
- Connecting proline metabolism and signaling pathways in plant senescence.Front Plant Sci. 2015; 6: 552
- Metabolomics integrated with transcriptomics reveals the changes during developmental stages in shiraia bambusicola.J Basic Microbiol. 2022; 62: 721-739https://doi.org/10.1002/jobm.202200008
- Comprehensive transcriptomic and proteomic analyses of antroquinonol biosynthetic genes and enzymes in antrodia camphorata.AMB Express. 2020; 10: 136https://doi.org/10.1186/s13568-020-01076-6
National Organization for Rare Disorders. Tyrosinemia type 1, https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/tyrosinemia-type-1/, [accessed 28 July 2022].
- Pulmonary transcriptome analysis in the surgically induced rabbit model of diaphragmatic hernia treated with fetal tracheal occlusion.Dis Model Mech. 2016; 9: 221-228https://doi.org/10.1242/dmm.021626
- MicroRNA 200b is upregulated in the lungs of fetal rabbits with surgically induced diaphragmatic hernia.Prenat Diagn. 2018; 38: 645-653
- Airway and vascular maturation stimulated by tracheal occlusion do not correlate in the rabbit model of diaphragmatic hernia.Pediatr Res. 2014; 75: 487-492https://doi.org/10.1038/pr.2013.244
- High-resolution 1H NMR spectroscopy discriminates amniotic fluid of fetuses with congenital diaphragmatic hernia from healthy controls.J Proteome Res. 2015; 14: 4502-4510
- An omic approach to congenital diaphragmatic hernia: a pilot study of genomic, microRNA, and metabolomic profiling.J Perinatol. 2020; 40: 952-961
- Dual-hit hypothesis explains pulmonary hypoplasia in the nitrofen model of congenital diaphragmatic hernia.Am J Pathol. 2000; 156: 1299-1306https://doi.org/10.1016/S0002-9440(10)65000-6
- Lung development following diaphragmatic hernia in the fetal rabbit.Hum Reprod. 2000; 15: 2483-2488https://doi.org/10.1093/humrep/15.12.2483