Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Children can't fly: A program to prevent childhood morbidity and mortality from window falls.Am J Public Health. 1977; 67: 1143-1147
- Falls from heights: A childhood epidemic in an urban area.AJPH. 1971; 61: 90-96
- Falls as childhood accidents: An increasing urban risk.Pediatrics. 1971; 47: 886-892
- Injuries in children sustained in free falls: An analysis of 66 cases.J Trauma. 1975; 15: 987-991
- Jumpers syndrome: The trauma of high free fall as seen at Harlem Hospital.J Trauma. 1965; 5: 812-818
*Presented before the 31st Annual Meeting of the Surgical Section of the American Academy of Pediatrics, New York, New York, October 23–24, 1982.