Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pathogenetic aspects of Hirschsprung's disease.Br J Surg. 1995; 82: 145-147
- Hirschsprung's disease as a neurochristopathy.Pediatr Surg Int. 1997; 12: 2-10
- The RET proto-oncogene: A challenge to understanding of disease pathogenesis.Pediatr Surg Int. 1997; 12: 11-18
- Functional receptor for GDNF encoded by the c-ret proto-oncogene.Nature. 1996; 381: 785-789
- GDNF: A glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor for midbrain dopaminergic neurons.Science. 1993; 260: 1130-1132
- Characterization of a multicomponent receptor for GDNF.Nature. 1996; 382: 80-83
- The GDNF-RET signalling partnership.Trends in Genetics. 1997; 13: 1-3
- Germline mutations in glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF) and RET in a Hirschsprung disease patient.Nature Genet. 1996; 14: 341-344
- Germline mutations of the RET ligand GDNF are not sufficient to cause Hirschsprung disease.Nature Genet. 1996; 14: 345-347
- De novo mutation of GDNF, ligand for the receptor complex, in Hirschsprung disease.Human Mol Genet. 1996; 5: 2023-2026
- Morphological diagnosis.in: Holschneider AM Hirschsprung's Disease. 1982: 62-71 (Germany, Stuttgart)
- Hirschsprung's disease: α-naphthylesterase activity for enzyme-histochemical evaluation of the extent of the aganglionic segment during surgery.Pediatr Surg Int. 1988; 4: 269-274
- Signal transduction by receptors with tyrosine kinase activity.Cell. 1990; 61: 203-212
- Immunohistochemical localization of Ret protein in Hirschsprung's disease.J Pediatr Surg. 1995; 30: 433-436
- Renal agenesis and absence of enteric neurons in mice lacking GDNF.Nature. 1996; 382: 70-73
☆Presented at the 44th Annual International Congress of the British Association of Paediatric Surgeons, Istanbul, Turkey, July 22–25, 1997.